Chromium Library Construction
Amplicon Express is getting Long Range data on Illumina (Chromium Linked Reads)
- We start with very long gDNA and use Illumina short read seq to get LONG RANGE DATA!
- Long Range data from short read Illumina sequencers
- Linked Reads enable haplotyping, structural variation detection and >5 Mb haplotype blocks
- Low DNA input allows accurate human phasing from <5ng of genomic DNA (or less).
- FREE Software Tools – Analysis Pipeline and Visualization Package from 10X Genomics
Amplicon Express Service Team is making Chromium libraries on the 10X Genomic platform – Optimized for Illumina HiSeq2500. Linked-Read data are used in whole genome sequencing to deliver megabase-scale phase blocks and can be used to resolve chromosomal rearrangements such as gene fusions, as well as CNVs including deletions and duplications.
The company 10X Genomics: developed an innovative system providing long range data by upgrading existing next generation sequencing (NGS) systems. The Chromium Platform uses molecular barcoding to characterize individual, long DNA molecules as a powerful new data type called Linked-Reads.
The Chromium Technology
The fundamental base of the technology is the precise partitioning of 1 ng of DNA to create a picoliter droplet containing molecular barcodes, a reagent master mix and of your TARGET High Molecular Weight DNA.
The Chromium Software suite provides turn-key analysis pipelines and visualization tools for phasing and structural variants from barcoded short read data. Learn about the Chromium Technology
Contact us to get a Chromium library quote.